Dose your child(ren) have the boogie bug that is apperantly going around?

My toddler and my newborn have icky runny noses and they have given it to my husband... dose you child(ren) have it too? I am gonna take them in tommarrow I suppose..... but they may just say its a cold... although the benifit would be the big bad nose bulb that they can give me to clean their noses.... am so not looking forward to that lol they hate that stuff :(

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Yep. My boys have just gone through it. Low fever, runny nose, a little cough. I am just waiting for the rest of us to get it. This is why I love this time of year....=( Dont' worry, it seems to pass pretty quickly!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Ugh we've been sick for like a week and I was just about sick of it! (no pun intended) but we are all feeling much better today, thank God!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• nope dont have that problem but did just go through a stomach bug with 2 of my 3 children
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 1:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Not here, thank goodness! Not sure hubby would like taking care of both of us, the house AND working too. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010