i burned my finger about 4 days ago what can i do adult content

i got a little burn about the size of a dime and i burned myself about 4 days ago with the flat iron ( it was about to fall and he kids were sleeping so i just went for it ans landed in between my thumb an my index finger) well i still have the little bubble and im wondering if i should pop it or how long will it stay there or something i put the aquaphor its says its for minor burns so i put that and then i put a gauze on top so it wont get infected but over the days the little bubble was just getting bigger n bigger now its the sazeof the whole burn ( abot the size od a dime) what to do now?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• drain it with something STERILIZED and then cover it with like neosporin and let it heal for a while those burns are wicked once the skin starts to peel off and the wound closes up more you'll want to keep it moisturized to aide in the heasling process and help regrow nerve endings use a burn cream way to take one for the team flat iron burns are wicked, i got a giant one on my forehead ad it killed
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 1:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i would just pop it and let the liquid out but dont peel the excess skin off and then continue to treat it and also try neosporin after u pop it
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 1:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• drain it and bandage it, go to the hospital only if it gets infected...like turning green and oozing alot
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 1:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It's going to sound funny but toothpaste and especally right after the burn sometimes it takes it completly away. An nurse told me that one time it was something her grandma did and it works for me.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Drain it and put some Neosporin on it, to keep it from getting infected and put a band aid on it.

PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Well the skin that got burned will die so thats why it blistered. Just drain the blister and use some Neosporin. I wold cover it durung the day but let it air at night so i can dry out.
    Good Luck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2010