I NEED EYES IS THE A BFP? OR IS IT EVPA? SRRY PICTURES SO BIG

Photobucket

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• IT LOOKS pos to me but it is hard to see i see a litle line someone should paly around and if they can get it to show up
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Too hard to really tell. You best bet is to just take another test in the morning. Good luck =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Looks positive to me! Congratulations!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Hold ur urine for 3 hours and try again to be sure. The 3 hours allows ur urine to concentrate and helps the hormone levels go up, like first morining urine.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 1:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• wish i could tell but there is a pic on the website that is over the lines so i cant see them
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 1:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• that says negative to me. I see the verification line, but I don't see a vertical line making a plus. I'm assuming that's the kind of test it is. What do the instructions say a positive result will look like?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I can't see because there's a darned old advertisement covering the picture !!!!!...and I can't figure out how to remove it ! stupid disney mobile magic thingy !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 1:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Photobucket
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I clicked on it, lifted the code from your photobucket, and reposted the picture so people could see it below the ads.
    lovinangels

• I do see a slight positive response... I'd retest in a couple of hours, or even in the morning.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010