Pregnancy Pillow? Which is best?

Hey moms! So, I'm newly pregnant but I'm dying to buy something! hehe! I heard these pregnancy pillows are awesome! I'm a tummy sleeper, and I'm already starting to sleep cruddy, so I thought I'd order one of these. Which ones do you all like??

kwreed

Asked by kwreed at 1:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just got a cheap, large pillow at target, and used that to prop my leg up. If you want to buy something, check out earth mama angel baby products. They have a great little box for each stage of pregnancy, one for delivery, and one for breast feeding.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I agree with lovin angels... dont pay high dollar for something just b/c of what it is, you can go cheaper by just buying a large pillow....
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Large body pillow (two actually) is what I used. One on each side LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I got the Snoogle version. It is pretty expensive, yes, but seems to have alleviated a lot of my neck pain. One tip: if you have a Baby Depot near you, they may have one for about half the price. That's where I found mine and then was able to also use a 20% off coupon I found online.
    MandyRowland

Answer by MandyRowland at 10:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2010