why cant i just let him handle it ?

he tells me not to worry about everything and to leave it to him but i just am so use to doing everything on my own im not use to having a man aroudn that actually is a man .. im 11 weeks and freaking out over everything worried about how we will get baby stuff cause we need everything my grandmother gave all my stuff away which really made me mad and well im not having a baby shower cause i have no friends here at all and really no family so thats out and i worry about all the bills and everything since im on bedrest again and doesnt look like i will be going back to work and i worry about the 1700 that my dr wants by jan 15th so i can have my baby with him as the dr in april its all aghhhh and i am one to plan ahead and make sure things are ready he is kinda day by day but he says he has this all figured out but why cant i just let him do it and try to not stress ??? anyone else like this ? or am i just nuts lol

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Look in to Medicaid to pay your medical bills. It will cover eveything for you and your baby up until 6 weeks post partum. That will free up a lot of money for other necessities. Medicaid has higher income limits for pregnant women.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• no they dont lol not here hubby makes only 1200 after taxes a month right now and i dont qualify for it at all i tried it already
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Just relax and enjoy your pregnancy! everything will work out. Let him handle things for the most part just ask him to keep you posted on everything, so you can make changes if you need to.
    Anonymous

• I was in a similar situation I had never had a man in my life that was worth a sh*t. I told him I was pregnant and he just took care of everything. I was a senior in high school and he was in the military. I know its hard not to stress but just remember stress isn't healthy. If you every need to talk just let me knw. I'll be here for you if you need me. I made it through all the stress and now I have a little monster who loves to pass gas constantly sitting next to me, he is five weeks old today. So trust me sweetie you'll make it through this!
    KaileyRoo

Answer by KaileyRoo at 6:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• lol im tring lol its not working lol he will crawl on me and lay on me slightly to get me to stop moving lol when i keep tring to do everything i get mad at him lol well "mad" lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• kailey lol ya mine was af now wors for e airport and gets horrible pay lol so i freak out over everything and just looks at me and says sush i got it lol but i cant seem to just let him have it lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Wow, Really! Where do you live? I buy most of baby stuff second hand at thrift stores and yard sales. Newborn stuff doesn't get much use so it's easy to find good stuff. I have a couple of very nice strollers and a few other things. I would be willing to help you out any way I can, Just let me know.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• thank you i live in las vegalol things are so A$$ backwards here lol ive trid to find some shops that had the used baby stuff that wasnt like molddy stuff or just plain nasty and no luck so far lol and over on our side of town the nice side of town lol there really arent many shops like that around lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If you PM me and let me know where you live, I will see what services are available where you are. I'm a PRO at this! I have four kids when at times I had very low income. I have become an expert at finding help when it's needed. Please let me try to help!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Did medicaid tell you why you don't qualify? The website says you should be able to qualify with an income of up to $31,764. How long ago did you apply?
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008