16 weeks & spotting??

I had a tiny bit of spotting about a week and a half ago. Then, one week ago (last Wednesday) I spotted again, however more blood & red this time. My doc sent me in to get an ultrasound. The ultrasound came back normal, however my doc advised me to rest for 2 weeks. Since the ultrasound a week ago I have spotted VERY lightly a couple times, never heavy or even red again. I am not experiencing any cramping or discomfort. My doctor hasn't given me a reason why this has happened, he only confirmed that everything in the ultrasound seemed ok. I am currently off work, however I would like to return back. Please keep in mind that I work in an office & am at my desk most of the day.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you!

MamaToBeT

Asked by MamaToBeT at 6:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had the same thing this week im 11 weeks everythin ccame back normal but they got me on bedrest now .. i hope everything clears up for you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I bleed for 7 months straight with my daughter. There is always a chance that something could go wrong, but as long as you keep a good eye on it, listen to your doctor and gut feelings you should be fine. Talk with them about returning to work, if they think it is a bad idea listen to them.
    Myjoy82

Answer by Myjoy82 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Thank you for your responses! Did either of your doctors give a reason for the bleeding? Also, I have a trip planned this weekend to San Francisco, its a short flight, however do you think its safe to travel?
    MamaToBeT

Answer by MamaToBeT at 7:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008