I know this may...

I know this may sound dumb,but this is my first pregnancy and im super excited and all,but im also worried that somethin could go wrong.I'm 12 weeks pregnant and the only sign i have anymore is my morning sickness is that normal.I havent heard the heart beat or anything,i won't do any of that till October 16,am i just paranoid or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol trust me your lucky if thats all you are getting lol thats how my first was and now lord lol .. just relax and im sure everything will be fine congrat btw
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yes your paranoid. I think you are done past the most crucial part of the pregnancy..I think....Most people have miscarriages withing the first 12 weeks and it sounds like you are doing fine and getting past it great. Don't worry and just take your prenatals at night. You'll be fine.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If you're still getting morning sickness consider it a very good sign! With my second I didn't have ANY morning sickness and lost it. So I would welcome morning sickness if I get pregnant again.
    Anonymous

• oooo ur just fine with my 1st child i didn't have no sickness or anything and with my 2nd now its just the same as the 1st. i guess i am just lucky lolz
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• with my first i was extremly sick i lost 15 pounds in the 1st trimester cuz i couldnt eat and i threw up 3 times a day for 9 months and with this one i am not sick at all. all pregnancy are diff just be happy your not miserable
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• With my first I didn't have any signs of morning sickness and had a healthy pregnancy and birth. If you're having morning sickness, it's one of those bitter-sweet things that come along with pregnancy! Every woman is different. :)
    Anonymous

• After you reach the 12 week mark of pregnancy the risk of miscarriage drops dramatically. It's perfectly normal to feel afraid. this is a sign you care for the life growing inside you and when this baby arrives you will be an amazing and caring mother. Talk to your partner about your concerns. It helps to talk about your fears. And what I found is that we fear the unknown. Reading books, going online, talking to your doctor will keep you informed on whats happening to your body so that you know whats normal and whats not. Enjoy being preggo. It's a special time to be blessed with a child.
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 8:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It's normal to worry, mommy! Just hang in there, and trust your little peanut to grow and develop. All you can do is take care of yourself and your baby, the rest is up to nature. Try to relax, and hang tight til you get that first heartbeat (it will melt your heart, I assure you)! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2008