Anyone know where I can get a 3rd grader friendly School Assignment book or Agenda Book?

I have looked at Staples and Office Depot and everything seems to be for Older kids. An Assignment Book is on my 3rd grade sons school supply list. Would like something thats kid friendly. Any Ideas?

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 1:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• our school passes one out.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• target and walmart both have decent ones here in WI
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 1:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Both the school district I work in and the district my children attend hand them out to students, along with "trapper keepers" and 3 hole-punched folders. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yeah, Our school back in Ga gave them out also. But, not here in Maryland. We have to buy everything nothing is supplied for the children.. But, the teachers are awesome here so its ok. Just having a problem finding one! lol
    smarie1011

Comment by smarie1011 (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm not sure what you mean by "kid friendly" I always liked the Dayminder's personally. If you open it, it has a whole 5 day week at a glance. You can write in the subjects (I would just write them in and box them then write the assignment after them.) To make it more "visually appealing" I just put stickers on the cover, inside and out, as I saw fit.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 12:46 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If you can't find a cute one, buy one with good organization and make it personalized and cute. Sorry, our school hands them out to the kids.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• waLMART
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 24, 2010