What do you think of the name Ellie Nicole for a girl? My SO and sister came up with it.

?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 6:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its a pretty name but when i saw ellie lol i thoght of my ex mother in law lol her name was ellie lol but i really like the name and middle name
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• ellie is cute but it reminds me of an old person. nicole is ok but this is your baby and you name her what you want!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• When I first saw "Ellie" I thought of "The Beverly Hillbillies" only of course her name was "Ellie Mae" But to answer your question I like it. The real question here is DO YOU like it???
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• love it, might have 2 steal it! jk
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i love it when i pick my dd name i wanted something that was classy and not used very much this is perfect
    mommynbabygirl

Answer by mommynbabygirl at 6:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008