does anyone know how to get legal free advice about divorce adult content

My friend has a daughter and feels that she has been trying so hard to stay married just because of her daughter well being. She is very unhappy married and finally realized that can not do it any longer. She would like to start looking for free legal advice so she can start the process of divorce.
If anyone please can tell me how I can help my friend I would appreciate it...it hurts me to see her and not able anything about it its hard. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• that or maybe try finding someone out of law school they do a lot of stuff pro bono(sp)?? they need to get the experience!
    anfisasmommy

Answer by anfisasmommy at 2:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't know where your from but she can call the local courts and see how to start. It is really simple she can file without an attorney if they can agree on things with their children.. If she doesn't work and he is the sole provider tell her to let the courts know that way he pays all the cost... Also if their is no history of violence in the relationship then most the times the courts don't pay for them.. YOu will just have to call and ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Most family law attorney's give free consults or she can go to Legal Aid.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i agree with admcenzie legal aid
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Womenslaw.org I believe it is. It goes by state and gives you every detail you need to know! And it's free!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• See if you have a legal aid in your area
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010