oh little monkey..are you in there?

when do you think i will start feeling my little peanut move in there?? i have felt twitching all day but maybe thats not it. hm..

emily..ann

Asked by emily..ann at 6:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how far along r u usually with the 1st it will be some where around 18 weeks when u feel them more often
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• probably around 16 weeks to 7 months lol everyone is differnet i feel flutters now tho and im 11 weeks with number 2
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Every woman is different I believe it was 5 months when I felt my little peanut...lol
    Oh and it was a very happy feeling I would have loved to just keep being pregnant but of course that would be impossible unless I just kept having babies, but 2 is enough. I really enjoyed my pregnancies and I hope yours goes by smoothly as well. Good Luck
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• felt him about 16 weeks,
    but more at 17-18 weeks.
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008