Online "credible" jobs.

Do you believe in the online marketing system. Do you believe that you should have to pay for a "credible" online job!? When applying for a local job, do you say I am going to pay you to work for you!? Honestly, if anyone knows of a GREAT online business that didn't cost me a penny, hell yea i'd do it! But, who wouldn't!? But if that ever happened, how many people would be working at a dinner or local store, so that you could go to eat, or buy something?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 3:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm a stay-at-home Marine wife that ONLY works from home. I actually found a legit site with 100% free offers to do. I started on July 22 of this year, and I made $500+ in my first 30 days. I try to tell all stay-at-home moms/wives about it. It feels good to help my hubby out with money! We are using my checks as "fun money" and using his checks to pay the bills. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here, but here is the link to try it out: http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=missijl . If you need any help with it, email me at stayathome@live.com.
    Marine_Wife_MJL

Answer by Marine_Wife_MJL at 3:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i have a work at home job online and i didnt have to pay for it.. the only pay ive seen in jobs is if they need a background check..you pay for that yourself.. the only reason you should pay is if its a business.. i pay 20 a month for my business websites.. thats all i pay out.i dont do any crazy when they say you have to buy products and crap..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have a great home business. Had to pay a very low fee for the marketing rights, but they gave me more tools than the cost AND I made more the very first day. Win-Win. This is not for everyone, but it is working for me. I will send you a message with the link.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 4:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Disclaimer: this is a client and we have a stake in the company. http://www.mommybloggerseminars.com hires mom they train to do blogging, product reports and the like for major kids brands. You may want to check them out. You will have to be an active blogger (or learn how to be one in their seminars.) You can also find work as personal assistants - look at freelance.com for some admin work and the like.
    MandyRowland

Answer by MandyRowland at 11:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010