i GUESS I GOT A GHOST POS ON MY TEST! TESTED AGAIN AND GOT ONLY ONE LINE SO SAD! WAS THE POST WITH THE PLUS SIGN TEST! THAT WAS REALL BIG

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• umm huh?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• hugging

blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 3:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Dont lose hope!!! Call your doc and have them do it! I will be sending positive (haha) thoughts your way!
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 3:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Pregnacy tests are much more likely to show a false negative than a false positive, how do you know that the secound test wasn't the wrong one?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Your going to drive yourself crazy with this. Schedule an appt tomorrow with your doctor so you can find out for sure. A blood test is the best way to find out if youve just conceived.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Take another one, I think you either got a false neg or unfortunately lost the pregnancy good luck hun and hang in there
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• You could still be pregnant. When I was, the expensive tests showed nothing, but the dollar store tests showed a positive. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Or you are barely pregnant and diluted out the hormone on the second test. A HPT works best if you use the first urine of the morning before you drink anything.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I had the same problem... I was not pregnant tho... Good luck & keep trying....
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 12:57 AM on Aug. 23, 2010