I would love to work from home.

I would love to work from home but I don't want to or can't even afford to put out money for any software. I've done Cashcrate and didn't like it, never could get enough to get a check. I've answered survey's and never saw a check there either. I would love to help out around the house with some finances. I used to be a secretary and am a great typer. I also worked myself up to Customer Service Representative. I majored in a techinal High school in Administrative Assistance and have a great resumee with wonderful awards. I would love to do something as far as this feild. If anyone could help I would love it. Thank you!

mom3cutieboyz

Asked by mom3cutieboyz at 6:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have done a lot of research in the work from home area. Most of what I found were places that you had to pay for information or pay to get a start up kit but then was left with no help to get the business started. Look at my Ehow article for all the companies I found that did not require a start up fee or require you to purchase a book. Hope it helps!!!!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 10:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2008

• Would you be interested in a home business? The most I had to put in it was $29 and that was for the supplies for my office. And this money you can easily get back. I love to work from home. I guess I like to be at the computer and type a lot and talk to people. I didn't know it but this is what I like, and this is what I do. Let me know if you would like to hear more.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 6:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Do what I did: start your own business. With the current economy, you could probably do well offering your skills to companies that don't want to hire an employee. Mine got started because I found a niche and had the skills to offer people who didn't want an employee. In my case, they either didn't need someone part-time or full-time OR didn't have the space. I'd be happy to talk with you more about it if you'd like. Owning your own business means you get to make all the decisions (which sometimes sucks) but since I've done it I've found that I don't mind working at night if it means I can spend time going to school things for my kids.
    WD40

Answer by WD40 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I was looking into something called a virtual assistant - someone gave me the LiveOps website - maybe something to look into?? I haven't really looked into majorly yet, but so far, I don't see any fees or costs or anything...pretty much just like doing customer service or something at a "real" job somewhere...just in your home!! Check it out - let me know what you think!!
    mama_of5

Answer by mama_of5 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I have my own business... I love it! I make great money and work from home too!

www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• SHOP SAVE AND EARN AT STORES LIKE OLDNAVY,GAP,TARGET,EBAY AND MORE!!! CLICK HERE TO SAVE!!FREE To Join check my post on my profile for more info.
    http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=northjen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• With my home based business, there is NO software to buy as you mentioned. You do have small initial INVESTMENT to get started and a very low overhead per month. Depends how quickly you want to make money, but you can easily make your investment back and then some in no time. I would love to share with you what I do and how I do it to become successful while at home. Feel free to email me or call me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If you're interested in becoming an affiliate for my online shop, I wrote about the details here. Basically, you'd just pass out a coupon code to your friends (or post it online or whatever) and you'll earn a percentage of every sale made using that code. I'll just paypal you the money at the end of each month. You don't have to pay me anything, and there's no stock you have to keep track of. Let me know if you're interested!

ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 11:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Hi
    I have 3 small children and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family and keep my kids with me during the day. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company!

http://www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 2:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I am an independent affiliate for Global Domains International. Its free to start, and only $10 a month after that but well worth it! Look at my website it gives you all the info. Contact me if you have more questions.
    http://www.freedomathome.ws

~Kelli
    kellibelle

Answer by kellibelle at 1:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008