What are the signs of a person being Bi-Polar?

My FIL has it and i think DH has been having it. He also has Memory Loss.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Memory loss is more the early stages of alzheimer's I would just Google "signs/symptoms of bi polar"
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• bi polar is like depression go to web md and you should be able to take a test
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 3:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Depends on what phase of BP. Phase 1 bipolars stay in a mood (Either manic or depressed) for days, weeks/months) at a time. Phase 2 are rapid cycle BPers. My DH is BP 2. He can be manic for 30 minutes and depressed for the next 4 hrs. Just depends.

Also BP's will often lash out. They can't control themselves sometimes. Some BP's spend money to try to make themselves feel better. Or do drugs/alcohol.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think I'm type 2, too. It's not like they used to say. You aren't either really really happy, then really really depressed. I have a lot of anger. A lot of moodiness. You will get better info if you google it, and look at a few sites.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• my son has bipolar.and he gets very angry very fast.crys some times wants to beat up every one a round him and alot more
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 7:29 AM on Aug. 23, 2010