Twilight

Is Stephenie Meyer's novella about Brea Tanner worth buying?

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 3:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I haven't read any of the Twilight books, I hope they are better than the movies ;)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 3:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Blessed: The books are only a thousand times better. I squirm in my seat watching any of the movies because the characters are SO awkward. I'm a diehard fan of the book series, but man the movies suck.
    bootsky

Comment by bootsky (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes it is. Its more gorey but you get some inside stuff from the Eclipse book ending you didn't before I really enjoyed it.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I agree with you also on the movies "Bella" bothers me the most LOL But its always fun to see characters youve come to know in print come to life.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Oh I forgot it also has a story line to it which she could possibly turn into a new series of books..all I'm gonna say.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• OOOO this is so exciting!! lol...I am a diehard Twilight fan and the books are a THOUSAND times better than the movies. I agree with you bootsky, the characters in the movies are kinda awkward lol. I really wanna read this book your talking about i didnt know about it! thanks :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I don't think so. I read it on-line while it was posted for free, and I'm glad I did, because I would have considered it a waste of money. Some of it was kind-of interesting, but it didn't have the draw-you-in kind of power that the rest of the series had.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• why not check your local library, they may have it. I haven't read it at all myself but don't plan on buying it.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Personally I would say borrow it from the library first and then make your decision. I read it for free when it was online and I didn't much care for it. Even though I have read and reread the twilight books several times. It just didn't hold my interest like the others did. I hope this helps. Jeanie

diva63113

Answer by diva63113 at 1:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010