Important Daycare question...Please help!

I just moved to a new town because I am going to college. Well, I have researched a couple daycares. I went to one last week for an hour or so and it was alright, but I felt like my DD was going to be bored. She is 2 btw. The thing with the day care is that they are in a special program that is above regulations of regular daycares. They have diff locations in town so I checked out another and liked it a lot. It was bigger and the kids seemed happy and content. The other one, the kids seemed rowdy and out of control. There is also another daycare that I went to that was not affiliated with the other. (i would put names sry) They seemed really nice and had a good curriculum and lots of toys, but when I asked about nap time they said that they HAVE to. Im like my kid will eventually get the idea but she doesnt require a lot of sleep, so...anyways. The other daycare said they would give her a quiet activity. Anyways...cont'd

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cont'd....My classes start this Wednesday so I really only have 2 days to figure this out. The "above" daycare said that I could bring her in an hour or so Monday then couple hours on Tuesday then when I go to class (5 hrs) leave her there and she shuld be good. But I do still want to check out that other daycare too. Idk what to do! She's never been in daycare before. And honestly I'm not trying to brag about my kid (i know how annoying that can be) but she is really smart for her age and she is very active so she needs a lot of active stimulation. That's why I didn't choose the first daycare I went to. So it's either......the daycare that is above daycare regulations that includes learning shapes, letters, numbers, has weekly lesson plans, 2 meals and one snack a day and has a nice facility with some toys......orr......the other one that has tons of toys, not so nice facility, not so sure about the staff, and the meals....??
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• well i would think the answer should be simple go to the one that has a better school plan to offer
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• See that's the thing though.....they both have "curriculum" so they're both good in that area at least. And do you think it's going to confuse her if I take her to these different places everyday? Or should I just choose one and take her everyday and increase the time each day?
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think that you have said that the best is the one with the above the required. Your saying it, but you want someone else to say it to. We are agreeing with your best choice. Do not confuse her. Take her to same one everyday.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yeah I guess I should just take her to the better one :-p thanks ladies
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2010