Ever seen a ghost?

I just read a book where the guy sees the dead so my brain is on this topic.
Just curious: have you ever seen a ghost or signs of paranormal activity?

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 3:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i've never seen one, but i have been to places where you get that eerie feeling, like Gettysburg goosebumps there
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No thank goodness!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 3:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes, quite a few times in fact... It's a gift.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• well i like to think i see something like a shadow but im not sure if its that or my eyes playing with me ether way i think it is real and that it does happen
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have seen them and have "felt" them my sisters house freaks me out, I just can always "sense" when there is something unseen. I have also seen things I cannot explain but not sure if it were a ghost.
    For instance... I was driving down this highway...you could see for miles and I was the only one, so I cruise farther down the road and spot a car exactly like my sisters, she has a metalic blue color that is not common, so I pull up along side this car and I kid you not it was my sister!! I was thinking WHT Is she doing up here 3 hours from her house, (I live 3 hours north of her)...I grab my cell phone call her house and ask her husband what my sister was doing headed torwards my town that i live in. He said she wasn't in the car she was at home and I spoke to her and told her what i was seeing. I tried to stay with this car but it turned off somewhere I do not know and i cannot explain what it was I seen that day. con't
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I was told it was my deceased mom forming herself into something that would not scare me so she could keep her eye on me...something like that, I just do not know...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i think so but it's hard to know when it was in childhood.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes,I have 2 in my house. I can feel both,but I've seen the male on several occasions. Full bodied apparition,not see thru at all.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Nope. I'm a non-believer.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2010