How do you get through the rough times?

When it seems like nothing can go right.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 3:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i open my eyes and look around me, outside of my situation. there's always someone who has it worse than i do. which means, its a matter of perspective. the sun always comes up, and it always goes down. whether you enjoy the heat of the day, or bask in the coolness of the evening, is all on you. only you can decide how to react to your situation.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Me personally I try and stay postive, that helps me alot. I also pray alot. Then if its a particular problem I can fix I brainstorm and figure out diffrent ways I can fix it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I remind myself that things could always be worse. I think of the people that are dying from disease and would do anything to have a chance at a longer life. Or I think of the people who have lost their children, or those that can't even feed their children. I look around myself, see my beautiful child and I then realize that I have it sooooo good compared to some. In other words, I point out the good things in my life, and what truly matters.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I take one day at a time, try to not focus on too many things at once, and focus on the good things.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• just know that this too, shall pass
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I laugh... left eye twiching...

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 3:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I agree with dullscissors and lovingSAHM. Someone always has it worse than I do, no matter how bad something might suck for me. I try instead to focus on the good things in my life and am thankful that I am not in anyone else's shoes.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Day by day. It's something you both have to work at, with communication, and trust as well as your love. Try not to dwell on the little stuff, life's too short. When times got bad for us once I sat and thought, we have to start looking at the good qualities of each other and not just the bad things. 'Ive been married 47 yrs since we were 17, and we still argue, but we love each other very much, and it's that love that will carry you thru the hard times as well as the good.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I roll up my sleeves and try to fix it. I hate dwelling on things.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When all else fails, turn to Jesus! He is the all mighty healer and can help you through ANY thing! I know, because my husband and I have went through the roughest parts of our lives and separated and all that junk. If it weren't for God doing a miracle in our lives there is no telling where we would be now...
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 4:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010