Do you still feel goosebumps remembering back to when the Lord called you?

Did you grow fast in the Lord or did it take time?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 6:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• We're in awe of God's grace (undeserved favor) - that we have been saved by grace through just our faith. That he would love us so much that he would do that for us, freely. We're in awe at the many ways this changes our lives for the good - inside and out and how free it has made us. As others have said, it truly is not something you can understand until you experience it for yourself. And from the deepths of my heart I hope you do one day and you come to know and understand personally the experience we're talking about. Words can't even explain :-)
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I am growing slowly but surely and I dont recall any goosebumps....I just felt relief and security........
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• whos the lord?
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 7:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• mamaxkitty: another name for Jesus.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Jesus is God – His attributes
    Wisdom: “Wisdom is the ability to devise perfect ends and to achieve these ends by the most perfect means.” In other words, God makes no mistakes. Infinitude: God knows no boundaries. He is without measure. Sovereignty: This is “the attribute by which He rules His entire creation.” Holiness: This is the attribute that sets God apart from all other created beings. It refers to His majesty and His perfect moral purity.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Trinity: Though the actual word is not used in the Bible, the truth of God revealing Himself in three persons is included. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all called God, given worship as God, exist eternally, and are involved in doing things only God could do. Omniscience: “God possesses perfect knowledge and therefore has no need to learn. God has never learned and cannot learn Omniscience: “God possesses perfect knowledge and therefore has no need to learn. God has never learned and cannot learn
    JCRestoredme

• why would he give you goosebumps?
    Its just odd to me.
    And i don't believe in that kinda stuff.
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 7:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Because I was chosen. :) It's your choice not to believe, but HE IS REAL.

Hope one day you will surrender to him. Have great evening.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• No thank you im a proud athiest.:)
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 7:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• mamaxkitty: Its kinda one of those things you cant truly understand unless you surrender and believe....thats why its called FAITH....it takes a leap of faith on your part to feel it.....It does change your life...forever....and for the better....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2008