Are you happy in your marriage?

I have been thinking my marriage a lot lately and I was wondering about how many of us Ladies out there are truly happy in our marriages.

Are we just getting by with a smile pretending that everything is ok, or are we staying together for goodness sake...for the sake of the children.

Do we sit in the bedroom at our downtime and cry? I'm pretty sure i do all of the above! It always takes two for things to go wrong in a relationship and it also takes two to work things out again.

Ladyblue38

Asked by Ladyblue38 at 3:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• (((HUGS))) Its hard I spent ten years trying and some people might say stay I will say you should sit down try therapy even if its just for yourself. No one should be unhappy. Sit down and figure out what is going to make your life beer and make you happy again. Find something for you and do it decide while you are doing this if you are going o say and go from there. Sometimes doing something like going back to school or starting your own business opens your eyes to your private life then sit down and write where you see yourself in five years with him and without him. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am. While we bicker occasionally, and sometimes he gets on my nerves so bad, at the end of the day, there is no one I'd rather have by my side.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• sometimes i am, sometimes i'm not. i know i love my dh, and i know he loves me. but i also know i annoy the heck outta him, and he's bound to be tired of it...just like i do him. see what i'm saying? nothing is ever 100% perfect. but we've made a committment to each other, and our child. we have decided to be married, to be 'in it' for the long haul. we can make anything work; it just might take more or less work at times. no one said life would be easy..it wasn't easy without him. but together, we've got each other to hang on to when something breaks. i can hold on to him when i'm feeling weak. he's not my 'end-all' solution to every problem, of course not, but he's where i want to end it all, whether i have problems or not.
    KWIM?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Every marraige has hard times here and there, especially of you have kids. Even though there are a few disagreements I am still 100% happy in my marraige... I couldn't ask for better...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No. I'm not. I'm very confused currenly.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am happy 100% I couldn't ask for a better DH
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• have you talked to him told him how you feel? cause that doesn't sound healthy.
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Every relationship has bumps in the way.Sometimes they are boulders.But if you truly love each other,then don't worry about Mamma.Everything happens for a reason.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 4:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Mine is not existent as for a marriage, that's just a joke, and he'll say that also. It's open forum, not bashing --just being brassy truthful. I couldn't ask for another person to be with because I just don't do well with people, as for being around him all the time I'd just rather have a standard job of some sort that I am entitled to by the way, and have someone do things for me here. If I don't do it it isn't getting done. All except to food shop. He plays the everyday tramp along and b**** game all day, nothing is right, nothing is going well, bills are awful sort of sob every damn day. Nothing is good enough, so I gave up wayyyyy long ago. Yes it's all for the children and we are doing that. No one needs to add any input, I do enough.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• But...my job is here. End of story.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 3:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010