how many drinks does it take for you to get completely drunk?

It takes to drinks to get me a high buzz after 4 drinks take my car keys and lead me to barf bag. What about you?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have no idea, i can't remember...lol its been about 3 years since i have had a drink!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 3:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• two black opals and i'm pretty darn gitty lol
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It all depends on what I am drinking and who is making them. If I am making my own drinks and using liquer, probably two (I have a long pour). Wine, three or more glasses (depends on how much I have had to eat that day). Beer? Probably about 4 or more.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• 2-3 to get tipsy. they must be strong drinks though like vodka mixed drinks. I haven't got past that in years but I would say plastered at about 5.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• That all depends on the drink, lol. I used to be able to drink a lot, in my partying days, but now...probably 3 drinks and I'd be wasted, lol! I never drink anymore, so my tolerance is WAY down. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:50 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It's hard to say, depends on what I'm drinking. light beer doesn't do much for me but mixed drinks will do alot if they are strong
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I was drunk once, 21 years ago. No thank you. I understand why it is called a "hang over". I never want to feel like that again. Two beers or 2 glasses of wine and I cut myself off. So, I will nurse a beer/wine when I get to a party. Then I will have a second. I am done!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have a long pour.--quinn

LMBO!!! hey, care to pour me one???

i can be fairly buzzed with two drinks (mixed), three glasses of wine and i'll tell you everything you never wanted to know. to be unable to walk, and feel like i may fall asleep if i close my eyes? probably 6 of anything.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Depends on what I'm drinking. A bottle of wine, 5-6 shots of tequila, etc...
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 4:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• maybe 4. 2 gives me a light buzz.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2010