Is really light spotting normal after having sex? adult content

Me and my boyfriend had sex this morning, and when i went to pee & wipe, i noticed some very light blood on the tissue...So i just went and used the bathroom again, and there was still a little more, you can barely even see it...

CarolinaMom2006

Asked by CarolinaMom2006 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes, you may cramp a little to.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• how far along are u
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yeah I wouldn't worry
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• 22 weeks & 3 days..
    CarolinaMom2006

Comment by CarolinaMom2006 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yeah at that point in the second to third trimester there is increased blood flow to the genital area an vulva, as long as it is just a small amount and you don't have any history of late miscarriage or related problems I wouldn't worry too much. But I would mention it to my dr. or nurse on my next visit so they are aware. Also you may want to try different positions that offer not such deep penetration so as to not damage your cervix. good luck and congrats!
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• oh ok thanks, yeah this is my 2nd pregnancy, my son is 4 1/2...me and my boyfriend haven't had sex since i found out i was pregnant...i just haven't been in the mood..lol...but yeah i'll most def mention it to my ob on wednesday, that's when i go back for an ultrasound to find out what im having :)
    CarolinaMom2006

Comment by CarolinaMom2006 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My OB always said just lie and rest if you are having any light bleeding.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yes its fine. It happened to me a few times. The first time I bleed after having sex it was a lot then all the other few times it was so light you could barely see it
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010