Do you wear pajamas in public?

Like the pajama pants

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely not and neither do my kids. In fact my Dad tried to get DS to go to the store with him in his PJ's when he was spending the night there and my son refused. He said' Grandaddy, everybody does not need to see my pajamas.' LMBO!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• no. i'm always impeccably dressed, and ready for the paparazzi. and yes, i always have my pretty panties on!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have once or twice, late night grocery runs, but other than that, No Pajama pants are for home, relaxing, I have clients I might run into and the last thing I want is for them to think I am a sloppy person, or that I can't get dressed.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yeah, why do they allow PJ pants at school?...sorry off subject.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• eww no way! I always make sure that I look good when I go out, hell I make sure I look good even when I am at home. No way would I look like a slob. If you can't even get out of your damn pajama's, it makes me think that you are a lazy slob. Being a mom (& wife.GF/whatever) does not give you the excuse to let yourself go. eww
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Is to the street for the mail public?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• no,pj's are for bed only. How hard is it to put regular clothes on instead? Apparently they are just leaving the house after getting up. SO Sloppy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When I'm not feeling well. Or my daughter is sick in the middle of the night. She had strep throat this summer and was vomiting and running a fever and we were out of tylenol. I went out to Walgreens in my jammie pants and a tank top with flip flops to pick some Tylenol and Dramamine up. I also wear them when I go to the doctor for myself. If I'm sick, the last thing I want to do is get dressed. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Not usually. I have kept my Juicy p.j. pants on when driving the kids to school in the morning, but I am just dropping them in carpool so nobody can really tell what I am wearing unless they are in the car with me.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:54 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No. I sometimes wear sweat pants in public but never PJs
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010