Cable or satelite?

Which do you have? Which would you rather have and why?

Courtney610

Asked by Courtney610 at 4:10 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in

• I have dish as well. Its great to have and pretty cheap on our tight budget :]
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 4:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• neither we use netflix and stream through the Wii.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• dish network... I have that b/c its cheaper...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• direct tv, I am not sure why, it's just what we have
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Have DishNetwork...and LOVE it....Cable sucks...customer service it rude and they will keep you on the phone for hours and then screw up your whole bill so that you end up paying them more money...Nope....I switched and LOVE it...when it goes down....which is almost never...it's back up without much wait...not like days with cable.....and it only goes out in the very worst part of a storm....never just because it's cloudy or a small rain....LOVE IT....can't say it enough!!! LOVE IT!!! LOL!!! I got slammed and switched to U-Verse....that only lasted about 2 days...and I was calling Dish Network again....they came back and got me hooked up and running and I will never.....EVER....leave them again!!!
    kiwi91663

Answer by kiwi91663 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Cable. It's cheaper here. We pay about $35 or so for the basic cable in all three rooms and the dvr box in the living room. I like having cable. I used to have satellite when I lived with my mom and didn't like it. The smallest cloud comes by and the picture is going crazy.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have had both Directtv and Dish and I preferr Dish network...never had cable
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• satelite. our cable company sucked and the reception was bad. we switched and have not had a problem since. I love my directv
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Cable... We only have like 20 channels or something and that's more than enough!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• We currently have DirecTV and I am totally satisfied with them. I have also had Dish Network and cable through our local phone company before. I was never impressed with Dish.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010