Do you love CHuckie Cheese?

My daughter and husband went to Kings Island today. My son and I don't like those places, so he chose to go to Chucky Cheese. I was just wondering if everyone thinks it is a big waste of money like me.

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 4:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• No, it's tourture and my daughter always get sick after.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 4:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I hate Chuck E Cheese. The food is gross, the games are expensive and it is entirely too loud. I'm glad my kids are fairly noise sensitive..they don't like it either.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have 4 kids of course I LOVE it!!! lol
    The kids have sooooo much fun we think its worth it.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• eh....what ever happened to peter piper pizza being the place to go LOL thats what I loved growing up! theres a couple around my area, but i dont go out much.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• haha i would have rather gone to Kings Island... haven't been there since I was a kid (my grandparents live in the Cincinnati area)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• If you'd asked the kid me, I would have said I was going to marry Chuck E. Cheese! Now that I'm an adult not allowed to play in the ball pit anymore, not so much :-) My daughter loves the place. It's not too bad. It's one of the few places we can go and I don't have to keep an eagle eye on her since they stamp and check the hands of everyone who comes and goes. She loves the games, the talk to Chuck E. phone thing and the climbing thing. Plus, the pizza's not too bad either. :-) We try to take her a couple times a year.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think it's to expensive but my kids love it so every once in awhile we will go.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I actually got 120 token today for $15. So the money wasn't that bad for the time spent, but the crap he got with those tickets was worth about $2.00. All thogether, it was fun watching him have fun.
    dancinintherain

Comment by dancinintherain (original poster) at 4:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have 6 so how much money does it cost?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I love Chuckie Cheese, all the games are a quarter(token) how can that be expensive? The pizza is gross, but we usually eat before we go. I love how safe it is too, nobody can walk out with your kid :)
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010