whats the plan for today moms?

whats going on on this beautiful sunday?
any cooking?
shopping?

well i know sunday is really not a good day to shop out here.. but i needa get the job done so im school shopping for my babies and, then im comming back home and getting packed for my trip to Laughlin on thursday,then later on tonight me,and my sisters are going to take all of our daughters to the movies to see lottery tick and then dinner after that i wish some how i could have sqeezed the nailshop in there but i guess that has to wait untill monday

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 4:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Right now get my kids ready for school in the morning so they can be in bed no later than 9:00
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am making chicken and dumplings, fresh corn and green beans for hubby's birthday today. He turned 34 at 5 am this morning. I made his cake early...because we couldn't wait! lol.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have dinner in the crockpot and i'm waiting for DH to come home after he has been gone for 4 days at his "shack" doing whatever he damm well pleases...oppss, sorry I'm a little irritated about this and will be more irritated if he went to the bar before coming home. I also have 2 daughters at work and they should be home in an hour. I'm currently butting heads with a 5 yr old who expects to have his way.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• sex sex and more sex. Yeppers i love my empty nest. i can attack hubby any time i want any where i want toin the house.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Going to the Asian MArket, rearranging the downstairs for new furtinure, hanging pictures, cleaning the sink and th etub
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2010