have you every had urine leaks? adult content

What is it? What do you do about it and how do you get rid of that damn smell????!!!!

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 4:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• You mean stress incontinence? Like when you cough or sneeze? Try scented panty liners and change often

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• do those kegels!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yeah those kegels are good!

Answer by older at 4:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yup panty liners and kegels... you can use FDS spray too if you want
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yes, it can be from many things. In my case, it wasn't stress incontinence. I thought it was just from having kids. I have spent lots of time with a urologist, getting tests done. The last time I saw him, he told me I'd have to cath myself. I decided I did not like him anymore. But, that isn't the case. I just couldn't pee on the bed the way they wanted me to, for the test. For me, as it turns out, it was my weight, I think. I've lost about 15-18 pounds, and don't have so much of the problem. I wear a pantyliner every damn day. Just try that, and change it if you need to. I don't use the scented ones, just the normal ones. If you have a big problem, see a urologist. I did try detrol, that didn't do anything though. But seriously, you may want to see a urologist.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yeah a lot lol keegals and im gonna invest n pantyliners
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:33 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yeah I have this same problem. If I know I'm gonna sneeze or cough, I squeeze my legs together really hard if I can. I know I need to lose weight too, that might help me out too. I thought mine was from having kids.
    cmadd

Answer by cmadd at 10:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• nope
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 23, 2010