Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

Are there any of you out there with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome? My Husband got a nerve injury at work and it has now turned into Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (aka-RSD). We have tried nerve blocks, pain meds, spinal cord injections, etc and he isn't getting much relief. I just wondered what you do/take and who you see (as in what kind of speicalist) that helps you the most.
Thanks

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 4:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Health

• i would try a chiropractor. there is research that supports chiropractic care for this. i would try acupuncture and homeopathy as well. for some reason modern medicine doesn't seem to do very well with nerve and pain issues.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I do and the only thing that ever lessened the pain was pregnancy and breastfeeding. Instead of a searing pain like my skin was being peeled from the bone its now more like a constant ache and a burn. My doctors and I have no idea why it did that but it did. I suppose that really doesn't help your husband though :( If you ever want to talk feel free to pm me *hugs(
    TwoSugars

Answer by TwoSugars at 4:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010