implation bleeding adult content

is it a lot or a little ive been spotting then to day i go an wipe an there is a lot of blood on the tolit paper but not any on the pad ive got 3 positive preg tests i have all the symptoms of pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I always thought it was just a little... you might want to call your Dr
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:45 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When I had implantation bleeding there was a little blood and it was brownish in color. You should call your doctor.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• k thanks i also have a rash down there could that be bleeding when i wipe
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• very possible it could be the rash. What color is the blood? Bright red is usually not the best, and darker blood is just old blood. I had a subchorionic hemmorhage with this pregnancy which is a pocket of blood beneath the placenta. It caused me to spot from about 5 weeks until I was about 15 weeks along. At times it was almost nothing and then there was times where it was alot! at one point I went to the ER because there was so much, but I am now 33 weeks along and everything is fine!!! Call your doc and schedule an appointment. They should do an ultrasound, and just ask the tech to check for the hemorrhage. I know if I wouldnt have mentioned it they wouldnt have found mine as early as they did because with the US they were always just checking for the babys heartbeat and size and stufff. So its definitely something to keep in mind! Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:37 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• like a dark redish brown thanks i will call them tommrow an ask them about that
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• the dark redish brown is exactly what I had! I wouldnt worry yourself too much! Im glad you're going to call!! even if its not that its worth a shot to ask and maybe get an answer! but keep in mind that 90% of bleeding during pregnancy has no actual cause that they can find, and it doesnt mean that you wont carry this baby full term!!! Good luck! =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• thanks
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010