almost 7 weeks pregnant and I have been having light cramping, pulling like pain/feelings in my lower stomach (left side). This is my second child, and I don't recall having these pains with my first pregnancy. Is this normal? I go to the dr. on 9/16, but figured maybe you guys can help ease my miscarriage concerns...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first, I cramped for the first 11 weeks. It is your pelvic muscles stretching. Unless you notice red bleeding, I wouldn't worry too much.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i think its pretty normal... if you aren't seeing red blood then its all good...
    could be round ligament pain or your uterus stretching or something like that... you prob need to sit and chill with a big glass of ice water and your feet propped up when you get that.
    have you been picking up your firstborn or stuff like that?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i have that i have no idea i went to er and they sent me home
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I had this with pregnancy and I dont remember it with my first. My doctor told me it was my uterus stretching. It is normal as long as your not bleeding. I am now 15 weeks and only once in awhile I will feel stretching. Congrats and good luck!!!
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 6:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• sometimes you just cramp
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• it might be normal ligament pain but if i were u id make an earlier dr appt
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 10:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010