best age difference between kids

how long should you wait to have another

lindnrenn

Asked by lindnrenn at 7:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you were asking just me you would be asking the wrong person. mine are 17m apart and then i am pg when this baby is born my youngest will have just turned1.
    My sisters are all 2 yrs apart i think that is a good age.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 7:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i think three-five years difference is best that way their all at differnt stages and wont bother each other as much
    Anonymous

• not 2 yrs cause of a terrible 2's and a baby might b tough but its really if u think u can handle them
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Thats all up to you. Some TTC right after giving birth, some try for a new baby after a few months and others try after a couple years. It always depends on your family (wife, husband, your other kids) when you are ready for it.

My child is 15months and i do not feel like having a new baby in the next ... mhhh.. 5-10years.... I want to enjoy as much as possible of my little girl. xD
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2008