Did anyone else see the latest episode of Teen Mom?

If so, then did anyone laugh their butt of when Gary had on that Easter Bunny costume, lmfao!!?

Yes, I watch girly teenage reality shows! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 5:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Hahha yes, I just finished watching it because I DVRed it and forgot. That was so funny .... but that poor baby is around arguing all the time!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i watch that show and yes i laughed lol he looked hilarious.
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Haha yeah I was almost peeing myself when he hopped out of the bathroom or whereever he was at. It was short lived though cause then that naggy bitch, Amber started whining about something else. LOL
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• That was funny. Poor Leah, though. She's too innocent to have to deal with the way her parents are.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Imagine Gary behaving as Amber does, and someone please tell me why we aren't screaming about domestic violence and emotional abuse? Why is it okay for Amber to do what we would never accept from a man? It terrifies me to think what she will do to her daughter Leah in the future. The coldness in her voice. Amber may be medicated but she has many serious problems. This part of the show sickens me with fear.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Haha yeah I was almost peeing myself when he hopped out of the bathroom or whereever he was at. It was short lived though cause then that naggy bitch, Amber started whining about something else. LOL"

HAHAHA! I know, I had to pause it and wait for my husband to see it! I also agree that it's so sad how they're always arguing in front of Lea. I don't see the point in getting an Easter Bunny costume if you're only going to fight in front of your child while wearing it!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Aug. 22, 2010