I dont find myself attractive after having baby:(

had my baby 5 months ago and feeling less attractive since then...... because of it our sex life is becoming boring!! more like a chore. I lost all the pregnancy weight which is nice ,but havin a hard time bringing sexy back :)

Kidist973

Asked by Kidist973 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I think we all go through that stage unfortunatly. i went and got my haircut after my kids were born and got it colored made me feel a bit better about myself. also maybe a night out if someone can watch the baby with your hubby/So would also help. remeber you are still beautiful.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i know how that is we had the same problem after my first son where i just didnt care if we did it or not i didnt feel the same like i just didnt see the point that took a turn on our relationship he started thinking i didnt care about him anymroe but it wasnt that i just didnt feel right. we talked about it openly and decided we wer goign to try new things to make our sex life a little more interesting we started buying those oils and hubby was spending more time on me and not on just lets do it im done and thats that. now our relationgship is closer than ever. i think you need to talk to him about this tell him how you feel and what can you guys do to make it better what he likes what you like and so on. i hope things get better dont worry if you guys tlak openly things can get a lot better
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:44 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• oh and make sure you pamper yourself a new after baby look (lik the other ladie said hair cut, clothes) even if you dont go out the house make yourself pretty just like if you were getting ready to go out with your hubby. that helped me a lot i didnt loose all of the baby weight and that was making me feel really bad but i got some new clothes that fit nicely and make up if you like it and just looked like i was ready to go out even if i was oing to stay in with baby all day. when your hubby gets home spoil him go out with him on dates best luck hope soemthign helps
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 5:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I had my DD 2 1/2 yrs ago and I feel the same way still. It has gotten alot better. I think we all go though this and it last longer for some of us. Try new things maybe get a game you all can play or maybe you all can have the baby go to an over night at grandmas house. I know you maybe thinking the babys only 5 mo old I understand I have never left our DD with anyone. If she isn't with me she's with my hubby (daddy). I guess i am just telling you i know how your feeling.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Sexy is in your brain not your body, find that drawer that hasn't been open for a while in the brain, relax and enjoy, and if you don't enjoy speak up!

Answer by older at 5:52 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Grab a best pal and head to that salon, get yourself a rockin' new 'do and a Himalayan mani-pedi, and go and buy an outfit that is really flattering, including shoes. Try LOTS of things on, spend plenty of time finding something that is simply amazing for your body type, and have your friend help you out by giving you good feedback, so you absolutely KNOW you are one smoking hot fox. Go home and do the 360 Cat Dance for Hubbo. The look on his face will be just what you need to see.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• same here, and the more kids you have the harder it gets
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 1:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010