How would I know for sure if I was pregnant.

We had sex on the 2nd of October and I was on my cycle, then we waited until Sunday the 5th of October, then we waited until the 8th of October to haver sex. I have been eating to much (I'm always hungry). Everything I own had to be replaced with larger articles of clothing. Help I need some answers now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a pregnancy test, or go to your dr and get a blood test done.
    mommyluvsherbug

Answer by mommyluvsherbug at 7:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Only for sure way of knowing is wait for the missed period and then pee on a stick or wait a couple weeks and talk to your doctor about having an HCG levl done, chances are if you did get pregnant less than a week ago you would not be having any signs of it yet and you definetly wouldn't be showing yet
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• the clothing thingand eating has nothing to do with being pregnant.. if you are the egg would even have implanted by now... today is the 8th??? when was the start of your last period???
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2008