Dinner question....

I'm having a get together with a few of my friends in like 2 weeks. I was wondering what would be a good main course to serve? Any Ideas??

KrazyKutie

Asked by KrazyKutie at 6:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well it really depends on what they like. I think Lasagna is a good meal to have for a get together because you can make it up ahead of time, and just pop it in the oven, and you don't have to spend all your time in the kitchen, you can spend time with your friends. Or you can make SO cook on the grill! Steaks on the grill are awesome too!
    bethanysmom1007

Answer by bethanysmom1007 at 6:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• lasagna use oven ready noodles and it it can be ready from prep to oven in under two hours
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:02 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Depends on what kind of foods your guest like. Both answers so far are great ones....

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• U can have spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. That's one of my favorites.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Meatballs and Mashed potatoes, White Chicken Chili, Regular Chili, Spaghetti, BBQ pulled pork sandwches.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Anything on the BBQ! Why not make the most of the summer! Premake a few salads like a pasta salad and potato salad, have some cut up fruit......Hope all goes well!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Hmmmm yeah Lasagne does sound good and I always use the oven ready noodles hehe easy! Thanks ladies. I dont think I'll have my SO cook. He'll get frustrated and annoyed lol
    KrazyKutie

Comment by KrazyKutie (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Hmmmm more good ideas :P
    KrazyKutie

Comment by KrazyKutie (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• bake some baby barbecue ribs and serve it with a good salad soft dinner rolls.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Grilled pizza! Just have any veggies pre-cooked, any meats, other then pepperoni, pre-cooked, and it's all good! You can have it all ready to go for when they get there. The dough made, and each little one already formed. They can have what they want. Plus it's super yummy!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010