do you dwell on your so exes?

i catch myself wondering if im as good as my husband exes cause the way he talked about them at first got me kinda insecure. sure hes with me, not them but i still wonder if he feels they were better then me in bed or had nicer figures and he wishes i was like them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• The only one I dwell on it my fiance's ex wife. Not because I'm jealous or anything. I am WAY better looking and nicer. I just don't like the fact the he settled for that trailer park fire crotch!!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't my husband has made me feel very secure in the way he feels for me. As I have for him. They might be skinnier than me (only one is) but, I have had his children and am raising the one I didn't give birth to. So, I don't worry about them.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I do not worry. Lifes too short to dwell on things that dont matter.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• not at all, they're not worth the time. not like that!
    hotmamma_79

Answer by hotmamma_79 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I obsess in an opposite way. My boyfriend tells me that our relationship is so much better in countless ways: we are more matched intellectually, spiritually, I love hiking, skiing, outdoors, our sex life is better... however, because he's told me the negative things about her like she was always complaining that he didn't pay enough attention to her, she was needy, blah blah blad. I worry that if I want to talk about our relationship, or I get annoyed by something I'll remind him of her. There's only been one time he did that, but I tend to keep things in because of that worry.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• You're making yourself nuts with this, just let it go. What if his exes are prettier than you? What if they're better in bed? What if they're smarter than you are? What if they are? How does that affect what he has with you? It doesn't!!! I think you are holding yourself to an unrealistic standard that you made up on your own. You don't feel good about yourself and you think that he must feel like that too. None of us are perfect. He must've chosen to be with you for a reason? You just need to put all that crap out of your mind because all it does is hurt you. You poor thing!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2008