Have you ever dealt with another mom ( stepmom) ...... adult content

Who really thinks they are their step kids mom. It to me is a mental illness, what do you think moms?

VintyThrifty

Asked by VintyThrifty at 6:13 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughters stepmoms maybe sees her once a month, if that, then tried to force my kid to call her mom, and told me she had a right to mother's day, too. They provide no support for my daughter, and half the time don't even show up.

Yet she tells people she has three children.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:15 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am a step-momma and my step-children and there mother knows that I am not trying to replace her or nor will I ever do that so we all get along very well her and I just went school shopping with all the kids today all together.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• yes my sons stepson is a bitch
    MamaDawn0223

Answer by MamaDawn0223 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• sorry i meant stepmom! OPPS!
    MamaDawn0223

Answer by MamaDawn0223 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Ive been a stepmom but never had to deal with one.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 6:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Hmm, growing up my step-mom was called by her first name, and she took care of me every other weekend I went there. She really was a better mother than mine, but when asked she always said she had "one biological, and one step child." If you have 50/50 custody and the other woman has been there since right after the kids birth, i understand the confusion. Otherwise, hell no.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 6:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm a stepmom and my son calls me mommy. I see him 3-4 days a month. He's own mom encouraged him to call me mommy. He's 3 and he always says proudly. I have 2 mommies and 2 daddies! He's mom is married so he has a stepdad.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am a step mom and never try to act like I am my step sons mom, because I am not I am his guardian when he's in my home and his friend but he has a mom, but I would like to say it is also unfair for real moms to act as if stepmoms especially ones that care and are involved (not one monthers ) to act as if we are babysitters to be there at there convience to pick up when they cant care for their child (had issues with this too) LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yeah the one i am dealing with just said they are part hers, that is so sick
    VintyThrifty

Comment by VintyThrifty (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Who really thinks they are their step kids mom.

I do. He is mine. His mother WAS a drug addict and didn't want her son. A judge decided that he was mine. If she is helping care for the children then they are part hers, she isn't your kid's babysitter. She is your ex's wife. Should you die that "mental patient" is raising your kids. I hope you aren't teaching your children to hate her.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010