I dont care if you are.......... :-0 omg she just say that...? Oh yes I did! adult content

a senior member that just means you spend more time on here than I do. I like to spend my time playing with my children and parenting. This on here is a hobby something for me to relax! Remember my screen name and treat me like crap! I really am only on here to talk to real people anyways. I have so much to do with my family. I am not a senior and I should not be bad mouthed cause I am not! Yeah I said lick my baby's dirty diaper but what you have never said anything like that when someone talked trash to you? Oh wait that is right they spend their whole day on here. I only am on when my children are asleep! I do appreciate answers on here but you don't have to talk crap to me cause you have a higher rank. Doesn't make me any less of a MOTHER because I prioritize my children! My question that people were talking bad to me on. I deleted it and yes I took the point loss for it cause I will not be talked to like crap!

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 6:23 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• hmm...really, I agree with you...this is an occsaional diversion. If you truly are bring talked down because of your usage and.or pariticiaption here, then hell yeah...@$%! the biatches! Or did you ask a question and were perhaps offended by or sensitive to the response? Anyway, hope your future expereinces are better!!!
    2boimommy

Answer by 2boimommy at 6:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Eh? I think I missed something! Pictures, Images and Photos
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:26 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Who are you speaking about. There's a lot of people that talk shit on here don't take it to heart momma. Let it go in one ear and out the other screw the people that want to talk shit. They aren't worth your time. There are Trolls that get on here and speak shit let it go.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Sigh,all she said was that she didn't understand why you were taking it personally what someone on the internet says to you. Yeah,I guess she didn't have to say you had self esteem issues,but you took it to a higher level in that question,and then in this one.
    I just wanted to inform you that you're not going to make friends easily on here if you start attacking higher ranked members.
    When we're on here is no ones business,so don't start a feud by saying we're neglecting our kids by being on here.
    I didn't see the question you're referring to,so I'm only going by the last one and this one.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I must have missed something.....
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Okay.........
    Sorry you had a bad day, don't let people you really don't know affect you in a negative way. Their opinions shouldn't matter or let it bother you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I'm a senior and I don't talk crap to anyone nor do I take it. You must be new to CM. There's always someone, senior or not that will say something you won't like. Let it go, don't let it bother you so much. You seem so up set and that's not fun to come on a site like this and let someone up set you to that degree....by the way, us seniors do more than come on here, but it is very enjoyable to me. Calm down hon, it's not worth it.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 7:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I am directing it those who know I am talking to them.... they think that cause they are "seniors" taking all this game stuff literaly that they are better than I. Ha got another thing coming! I don't lay down and get screwed for any body! I people gave two real shakes bout raising children then they would respect any and all questions. I don't go into the Debates conversations cause I am not here to fight. I am here to help and be helped.
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• you shouldnt let that bother you dont worry about the other people talking crap about you what goes around comes around you are better then that you shouldnt scoop to there level your mature than that but you were right for deleting them for doing that & whoever did that to you dont know how to be an adult about there situation & how to act
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• There are way to many that talk crap on here. Just let it go in one ear and our the other. There was no need to post this just to start drama. I am sorry if sorry was snotty to you but it is the internet and people will be like that no matter what.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010