How often do you go back to questions that you have already answered?

I hardly ever go back and see what has happened on a question. Only if I'm wondering the same thing.

I never go back and see if something is starting there. It's a waste of my time.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never go back because I've noticed that sometimes someone will say something and other people will pick it apart and sometimes go as far as to be rude or make assumptions about the person who made the comment.
    That's just childish, this is the internet most of us don't know each other in real life and don't know squat about each other's lives.
    So for that reason, I choose to say what I need to say and don't look back but I'm not mean or rude when I answer either :)
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 7:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• usually once or twice questions i answer are usually advice so im always curious to see if op had more questions ad if it gets resolved
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I will check back to see if there was any comments to a post I make. I may or may not respond. It just depends.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Nope, I don't check back.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 6:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I go back sometimes, only if I think it's an argument sort of thing going on. Or if something I said was in response to someone elses post.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I do periodically, in case the OP needs more help or the subject is interesting and the usual suspects are answering... LOL
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 6:49 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Too often. I like reading the replies from everyone else.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• it depends on how bored I am. Sometimes, I look right at a question, and think, oh, this is going to be funny, and I'll leave it up on a tab, and refresh it occasionally.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• At least once...more if it's interesting enough.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It depends on the question. Most of them I do at least once. Some, more than once if they are a more controversial subject.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 22, 2010