could i still be pregnant?

I've taken 4 hpt and they came out negative, i also had some sort of blood test done and it also came out negative but i still have no period and all the symptoms, could i be prego?

banefulskittles

Asked by banefulskittles at 7:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you got the blood test then probably not. sometimes your body will fake the symptoms if you tell yourself that you are pregnant.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Probably not....I think that is called absent pregnancy...all symptoms, and no baby.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Then No. I think that means negative. Sorry.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• how late is your period? def. talk to your OB because you may have something else going on. good luck mama!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yes its very possible. Even a blood test that detects the HCG levels may not detect the hormone if you are testing too soon. Look at the type of mentral cycle you usually have...is it normal...rarely late....or sometimes irregular. If it is usually on time and you get you period every 28 days or so you want to test the first day of your missed period.
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 8:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If the blood test says no, it's no. I'm sorry:(
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 11:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2008