I just wanted to know your opinion about this.

What do you think of a man in his 30 and lives with his mama. He makes $70.000 a year,has 5 kids,and only date women on housing authority. I have a friend that is dealing with a man like that.She asked him could they get a house together since he makes good money. He told her why when she is living free. She keeps asking me what should should she do about him. She loves him but I think she is wasting her time with him. They have been talking a couple of years now. No bashing just advice for her. Oh the advice I give her is do what makes you happy.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 6:51 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• i can see his point, if she is living for free then she probably isn't working and he probably sees very little potential for her in life. he might think that she's only going to use him like she does the gov't? i would tell her to move on, he must like how mommy treats him at home. she probably does all his dishes and cleans and does his laundry and doesn't ask for a whole lot in return.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:55 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• well, to me he sounds like a loser, don't you agree? i would tell her to forget him and find a grown man who can take care of himself. he sounds like he has a serious lack of maturity
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think she's wasting her time. Sounds to me she's involved with a man that can't seem to get off the nipple.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• He sounds like a big dead end to me. She needs to move on. ZThere is no good future with him.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Why would he spend the money to pay his own bills and provide for his own loved ones when his enabling mama is doing it for him? She's wasting her time, he's not leaving mama behind... she's making his life far too easy!
    snivic

Answer by snivic at 6:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would say he has his hands full supporting five kids. That is where his money should be spent. Maybe that is why he is staying at his mothers. So that he can provide for his children as they should be provided for.
    It is his choice.
    Instead of looking for someone to take care of her, she should provide for herself.
    That would make her more desirable.
    If she is looking to be taken care of, she should move on.
    If she is looking for someone that she cares about, maybe she can be satisfied with what he offers.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• She should move on.
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 7:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• If he has 5 kids, he probably doesn't have a lot of money left over after child support! I bet he has financial issues he doesn't want to tell your friend about, or he just likes living with his mom.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:38 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Loser/Control Freak says what?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I think she should move on. He is wasting her time.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 23, 2010