What Are Short-Term Certificate Programs? like CNA and Dental Asst

Im Looking to go to school for something that wont take very long or something i can do online just to get my foot in the door for an "okay" paying job any suggestions? I would really like to work in an office or school i want a day job..

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It can be difficult to find work because potential employers usually want experiance, not just proof of completing a training program.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• CNA, DA and MA are all short term but you can renew them after so many years. I have to renew my MA every 2 years and it was the same when I had my CNA
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Um Yeah.. I know.. lol thanks... i have a lot of experience.. I have been working in a insurance office for 4 years
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• You can't go wrong with a CNA and/or Medication Aide certification, lots of jobs out there for those. Also, phlebotomy is a short course, I think six weeks. Try your local community college for such classes.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Teacher's Aide Maybe... That may be a hard job to find though...Most systems are cutting back.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010