What Are Short-Term Certificate Programs? like CNA and Dental Asst

im Looking to go to school for something that wont take very long or something i can do online just to get my foot in the door for an "okay" paying job any suggestions? I would really like to work in an office or school i want a day job..

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in

• Unless you it is something you really have your heart set on, it wont' matter how quickly you get through school, if you do not find your job fulfilling. Some quick programs are CNA, Phlebotomy, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, and Legal Secretary.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• do you like caring for people? are you good at fine motor skills? are you going to be ok being the low man on the pay scale in a professional office?

queenbee has it right~you need to like it and have a passion for getting better at your new found skill. I go to the cnn hero page when I need inspiration~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• you should try to just apply at some of these jobs, they usually train you even if you have went to school for it. these schools are usually scams bc you don't need a certificate for anything and they will put you through curriculum classes just to charge you for it.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Personal Financial Planning is just a few courses and then a massive test. Talk to your local college or University. A lot of them have certified classes.

GOOD LUCK :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 9:19 AM on Aug. 26, 2010

• rather than looking for the quick way, i would do something that you enjoy, even if it takes longer. you'll regret your quick method if you are in a dead end job that you hate... just my opinion.
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:40 PM on Aug. 28, 2010