do you think you spend too much time on here and not with your lil one??

answer anon.......but are some moms addicted to the comp that everyday they are on here and let there lil one just watch tv or play on there own??

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in General Parenting

• I am only on here when my SS is not here. I am stuck at home on disability while pregnant so when I am not cleaning, I am on here and watching the news.

Answer by girlneffy at 7:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i get on here when my son is taking anap or out with his grandma.

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• no i need the break!!

• I come on if the little ones are napping, the big kids are at school, or usually at night before they go to bed or early mornings before I wake them all up.

Answer by lilmomma4 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I get on while my kids are at shool or when they're in bed.

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm only on when my daughter is napping or in bed for the night.

Answer by lovinmystar at 10:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• lol--the only one I have left at home is my dog:-)

• But, seriously, yes. The time could be better spent reading a good book and expanding my mind or exercising and reducing my butt:-)

• I'm not on too much. My kids are well cared for but I bet some Moms take it too far. I spend about 30 min a day on a work day and maybe 2 hrs tops (broken up) on the weekends.

Answer by shmorris56 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• lol, I am only on after my son goes to bed and after the cleaning is done. No, I would NEVER sit online while my child was awake. Too many parents sit online, in front of the TV, etc when they should be taking care of their kids. Its not like all they need is to be fed and bathed. Children of ALL AGES need our attention most of the time. Even if its jyst chatting with your teen or playing peek a boo with a baby.