What does this video say to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwaNRWMN-F4&feature=player_embedded

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:06 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It makes me disgusted that there is so much idiotic bigotry in America.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• The economy is down the crapper and THIS is what people want to focus their attention on?

God let this next election be done and gone.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:57 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I didn't call them an angry Mob, didn't have too...their actions showed it..and you justified

***
    This coming from the same person who vehemently denied that it was voter intimidation when two black panthers wearing dark sunglasses, black leather from head to toe, and waving nightsticks, while standing in front of a public polling place on election day 2008??! Yeah....okay!!

And what do you mean by "looking Muslim?" Are you PROFILING there?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:48 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Walkign down the street, my a**!! He walked into the MIDDLE of an "angry mob" and then stood there!!

Did we watch the same video He was walking through it to get to the other side because they were blocking the whole street, Then he was cornered by the psychotic mob and he wasn't even Muslim for fucks sake. They just thought he was because the color of his skin, that my friends is profiling.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:59 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My common sense is working just fine. But always defending the person who is provoking......it just confuses me. That's all.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Funny, no one has said anything about his color but you, sweet. I was thinking that he used language that was profane. There were other "non-whites" in the crowd that didn't get the reaction this guy did, and he had a camera directed at him while he stopped in front of it to curse at the people there. He was hard to hear, so were the others, but his body language, his tone, and the words I could hear sounded provoking. Who cares what color he is? Oh, you do.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• One more thing, sweet. I was really talking in general about siding with the person who is provoking. In any situation, you pick who you perceive as the "under dog" whether they are in the right or not. You side with that person. It is as predictable as the sun rising in the east.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Supporters of the Mosque are afraid to rally - fear of being hurt.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:16 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• It says that emotions are running very high on BOTH sides, and dissent is patriotic! IMO, this guy tried to create controversy by walking into the middle of the opposition. What did he think....everyone was gong to put down their signs, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya?!

He says it was a violation of his rights...pfft!! Like I said, he was just stirring the pot.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I see a bunch of people exercising the right to free speech and protest, and making someone they thought was a muslim feeling a bit uneasy, totally wrong!

Answer by older at 8:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010