do you think you spend too much time on here and not with your lil one??

answer anon.......but are some moms addicted to the comp that everyday they are on here and let there lil one just watch tv or play on there own??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes I feel guilty about that so I try to time myself that way my kids and I have time together and when it is time to put them to sleep. if I can not go to sleep I will get back on until a certain time or until I get tired.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Nope, mine are out of the house... and I have a lot of free time.. So, no, No guilt here. However, I would not have had time when they were growing up....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• my kids are almost 17 and 12 busy with sports, homework and etc. We hang out in the evenings.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• yea at times i feel guilty for being on here so much. but i now just wait til nap time and bed time. there are times when ill get on during the day now my ladybug will NOT watch tv so she sits with me sometimes here at the comp
    tashangel31

Answer by tashangel31 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• No. I only log on when my son is asleep. Sometimes I'll jump on really quick to check some messages during the day, but I only stay on for a couple of minutes.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 10:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• No DD is usually sleeping when I am on. If I do jump on & shes awake its because she has wondered into her room playing alone, or isnt needing me in anyway..
    YET, I do know I would get alot more done at the end of the day if I didnt have the internet/cafemom/myspace.
    If I am on the computer & DD approaches me I always put the computer to the side & tend to her (even if it is to sip "tea" or make her fly like Tinkerbell)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2008