What is the oddest item you kids ask to sleep with?

My son has so far asked to go to sleep with a slipper, and a light switch cover (Winnie the pooh & friends are on it).

jagrus

Asked by jagrus at 8:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Usually matchbox cars, he's also asked to sleep with his "Cars" plate.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• When she was around 2 she wanted to sleep with her new halloween socks. :-) She cuddled with those for a week before she wore them!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• last night my son fell asleep with a toy horn in his hand. sometimes it's a car. as long as i don't feel it's a hazard, i say go for it. haha
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• DD is going to be on Hoarders someday. She loads he bed up! I put her to bed with a pillow and blanket and 2 toys I get her up with a pillow blanket, 2 dolls, 3 stuffed animals, 2-3 My Little Ponies, a finger puppet, 4-5 books, her tinerbell dress, her tinkerbell doll, a toy lipstick, her purse, a her glo-worm and 3-4 hard plastic bracelets. I never even hear her get up!! She sleeps on top of her pile!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• And Mega Blocks...always with the Mega Blocks...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:19 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• One year for Halloween my mom made our oldest a costume that looked like a pumpkin - it was adorable. Since it was made out of felt my daughter thought it was a huge stuffed animal and slept with it for at least a month after Halloween.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:21 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• But_Mommy, that's so cute! Reminds me of when my girl was little, she would put so much stuff on her bed to sleep with through the night I'd find her the next morning on the floor in her sleeping bag! She would run out of room on the bed. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My son asked for this big chunky metal car/piggy bank that my dad gave me as a kid.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My Son likes to sleep with his Monster Trucks and his Basketball. LOL!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 8:25 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• their hubbies
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 22, 2010