Which is worse the energy drinks they sell in a can or those little pouches they sell just add to a 16oz. water?

I'd prefer the pouches to add flavor to my water but are those any good?
My favorite is the Green Tea flavor. (Arizona brand) I'd like Lipton but for some reason it has that bad ingredient "Apartame" that is one reason I quit sodas/pop. Just try to drink water with everything you drink water often enough you'll crave it ;) just my opinion.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Tea packets are way different than energy drinks. Consuming too many energy drinks can cause heart problems. I don't drink them and my teenager doesn't either. As for anything with aspartame...I buy NOTHING with it in it. That stuff is nasty and bad for you. It is an ARTIFICIAL sweetner.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i think the energy drinks are worst
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 8:58 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I like the Kellogs K2O Protein Water Mix. It contains Sucralose, no Aspartame. I don't drink it often, or really at all any more. lol.. Like most everything, if you take it in moderation you will be okay to consume it. Now, if that's all you are drinking all day long, that's not a good idea. Since I drink only water all day, every now and then slipping something like that in is alright.
    joe_momma

Answer by joe_momma at 1:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• They are both bad if you want my opinion.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010