Any moms know of some IN HOME work that is legit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Disclaimer: this is a client and we have a stake in the company. http://www.mommybloggerseminars.com hires mom they train to do blogging, product reports and the like for major kids brands. You may want to check them out. You will have to be an active blogger (or learn how to be one in their seminars.) You can also find work as personal assistants - look at freelance.com for some admin work and the like.
    MandyRowland

Answer by MandyRowland at 11:17 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:32 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Work with my daughter and we are looking for serious minded people to work with us. Contact me for details.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 2:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes, I work 99% in my home with my girls in toe. I am offering a MAJOR special this week...We dont get more legit than everything I can SHOW YOU...I work no more than 20 hours a week and I am pd FT for it!
    Just shoot me a quick message and I can get you all the info you want!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us This is what I do from home. I've made really good money, and have lots of fun doing it. I'm happy to help with any questions or details if you are interested. Best wishes!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:18 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'm sure when you posted this question, you were looking for a job not direct sales or business opportunities. Check the local job boards for telecommuting jobs. You could also do freelance or consulting work if you have a background in something specific. You could sell on eBay or if you do crafts open up a store on Etsy. Keep in mind, these things will bring in extra cash but probably not as much as a full time job outside the home unless you dedicate many hours to making it succeed.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I WORK FROM HOME AND LOVE IT..GO TO MY PROFILE AND VIEW MY HOW I MAKE MONEY FROM HOME JOURNAL
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it!! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 17 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• heres a survey site, can easily make money - http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 3:24 AM on Aug. 24, 2010